Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Goal for English 103

I have just one simple goal for English 103; however, it is not going to be easy to attain it.  My one goal is to get an A in the class.  That being said, I also wish to grow in my knowledge and ability to write and communicate effectively and properly.  I wish to be able to write professional letters, and to be able to write proper emails.  In essence, I wish to learn everything I possibly can that will help me to get into veterinary school.  In order to get an A in this class, I will need to do a number of different things.  For one, I need to rite everything down, so I can avoid missing any homework assignments or due dates.  One of my biggest issues in high school was not being well-organized, so this year I bought an organizer and I actually use it.  So far, I am off to a decent start.  Other things that I need to do in order to do well in the class include coming into class everyday with a positive attitude and awake.  I cant just mope into class tired and hungover.  I need to be awake, alert, and focused.  I also need to keep on top of long-term assignments, so I don't have to cram overbearing amounts of work into a small amount of time.  If i can do all these things, English 103 will prove to be a valuable asset to me, not only in a good grade, but in the life lessons learned while taking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment